For 2-3 persons
- 300 gr shrimps, deveined
- 4 tbs butter
- 5 garlic, minced
- 2 spring onion, sliced
- 5 tbs kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce)
- 5 tbs worchestershire sauce
- 4 tbs lime juice
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Marinade shrimps in in 2 tbs lime juice for 15 minutes, then wash until clean.
- Heat oil in shallow pan, stir shrimps until it turns color, set aside.
- Heat butter in the same pan, add garlic, stir until garlic turns color and fragrant.
- Add fried shrimp, add kecap manis, worchestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add spring onion, stir throughly and take out from the fire.
- Pour the lime juice over shrimps before serving.
Source: My mother